How Does ChouAmi Work?
All ChouAmi™ parts are made of high-quality stainless steel which are dishwasher safe, non-reactive to salt or acid, and built-to-last.
The patented ChouAmi design:
- keeps fermented foods submerged beneath the brine,
- allows carbon dioxide gas to escape safely,
- permits room-temperature process, at home,
- maintains an anaerobic environment for successful fermentation.
See How ChouAmi Works in Action
How To Have A Successful Lacto-Fermentation:
- Carbon dioxide produced by the fermenting microbes must be released. If not, the container may actually explode.
- Fresh air and oxygen must be kept out because the health promoting lactobacilli bacteria are anaerobic.
- The vegetables must be kept completely submerged in the saltwater brine because exposed vegetables that float to the top can start to spoil.
Look At All The Yummy Food You Can Make With ChouAmi!
- Convenient. It fits onto a glass preserving jar, so when your fermentation is complete, simply remove ChouAmi, attach the screw lid and place in the fridge for storage.
- Stylish. It has a sleek elegant design that looks good on your counter top.
- Durable. It's made from heavy gauge stainless steel.
- Food safe. Stainless steel and glass are two of the safest materials.
- Reliable. Produces batch after batch of gourmet lacto-fermented vegetables and fruits consistently.