- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) Celtic Sea Salt
- 2 cups (480 ml) filtered water
- 10 oz (238 g) cauliflower florets
- 2-3 sprigs fresh cilantro
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 10-12 dried organic rose buds*
1. Make a brine by dissolving the sea salt in filtered water.
2. Layer your ingredients into the glass jar.
3. Pour the brine into the jar until there is enough to cover the vegetables by 1 inch (2.5 cm).
4. Assemble ChouAmi onto the jar according to directions. Allow your beautiful masterpiece to ferment at room temperature for 10-12 days, away from direct sunlight. Check every few days there is water in the moat, and top off as needed.
5. When ready, remove ChouAmi and wipe the rim of the jar with a clean cloth. Make sure the Le Parfait sealing cap and screw lid are both clean with no brine, salt, or acid, and place on the jar. Store in the refrigerator.
*Source for organic rose buds: Mountain Rose Herbs