Watch the webinar recording HERE
Join Karen Diggs, Chief Fermentation Officer, for a FREE, and totally chill webinar to learn how to whip and churn your very own delicious, low-glycemic ice cream that will delight your taste buds AND satisfy your sweet treats craving without the guilt!
WHEN: Thursday, July 28, 2022
TIME: 9 pm ET / 6 pm PT
WHERE: Online on Zoom
WHO: Karen Diggs, Chief Fermentation Officer, Therapeutic Chef & Certified Nutritionist
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- How much processed sugar is in commercial ice cream (the amount will shock you!)
- Types of healthy sweeteners to use instead of processed white sugar
- Why consuming more than a teaspoon of sugar per day is bad for your physical AND mental health
- How to make probiotic-rich ice cream at home (with and without an ice cream machine)
- What lacto-fermented foods you can add to your homemade ice cream
- Q & A
Recipes for Karen's Cultured Ice Cream (dairy-based AND vegan option) will be sent to all registrants.
If you missed the live webinar, a recording will be sent to all registrants after the event.
Space is limited; reserve your spot now!