Saturday, November 14, 2020
10 AM - 11 AM PST
Watch a recording of the webinar HERE
Curious and nervous about fermenting? Karen Diggs, ChouAmi's chief fermentation officer, will show you how easy it is to ferment in this online webinar! Whether you're brand new to sauerkraut making, or a seasoned fermenter, we guarantee that you'll learn something valuable to enrich your microbiome.
What you'll learn:
- Basics steps for successful lacto-fermentation
- What is lacto-fermentation?
- Types of common good bacteria (probiotics) in your ferments
- Best practices for storing and eating your ferments
- BONUS: Fermented Mustard and Hot Sauces (perfect for DIY healthy & delicious homemade gifts!)
- Interactive Q & A time at the end of the webinar (You are welcomed to submit questions prior to the webinar by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- A recording link will be sent to registrants after the event.
Space is limited. Please pre-register to ensure your space.