Watch the recording of the webinar HERE
Want to live a more sustainable life with less plastic, and less food waste? The end of summer and back-to-school is the perfect time to learn from renowned cookbook author and zero-waste expert, Anne-Marie Bonneau.
Date: Thursday, August 26, 2021
Time: 8:00 ET / 5:00 PT
Venue: Online on Zoom
Host: Karen Wang Diggs, Chief Fermentation Officer
Special Guest: Anne-Marie Bonneau, author of The Zero-Waste Chef, who has been living with as little plastic, food waste, and stuff for well over a decade!
Attire: Weekday casual
What you'll learn:
- Tips for living a more sustainable, zero-waste life
- How to live with less plastic, and eco-friendly alternatives
- Tips on cooking and fermenting with food scraps
- How to stock a sustainable pantry
- Anne-Marie's recipes for Beet Scrap Kvass, Sour Cream, and Creme Fraiche
- Q & A
Note: Recipes will be sent to all registrants a day before the webinar. A recording will be available after the webinar if you missed the live event.
Space is limited. Please pre-register to ensure your spot.